- Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Salary: total up to RM4000 (~1000USD)
- Working towards creating a positive environment and improve user experience online.
- Managing and safeguarding content effectively on digital platforms.
- Responding to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy, and accuracy.
- Understanding and remaining up-to-date with client policies and guidelines.
- Resolving inquires according to defined policies and procedures.
- Fulfilling base productivity and quality requirements.
- Fresh Graduate to 6 months of experience in call centers are encouraged to apply.
- Ability to work on holidays and weekends, including rotational shifts as directed by their team.
- Able to speak in English
- Passion for ensuring a world-class user support experience.
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts and skills.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.